The Kennett and Unionville (KAU) Big League will be hosting its inaugural Mushroom Classic Wood Bat Tournament from Sept. 2 to 8, coinciding with the Kennett Square Mushroom Festival. Players are 15 to 18 years old, and two KAU Big League teams featuring players from Kennett and Unionville High Schools will compete. All games will be played at the KAU Senior Field off South Street. The championship is scheduled for Monday, Sept. 8, at 6:30 p.m.
- Hundreds of Chester County needy families get food thanks to humanitarian effort at Willowdale Chapel
- House GOP expresses disappointment at Governor's gas regulation veto
- Kennett student in contention for 'Kid of the Year' award; airs Dec. 5
- Herr's annual holiday lights display goes live Nov. 25
- CAMPAIGN 2021: Force announces run for common pleas judge
- As Dinniman nears retirement, he sets sight on forming PAC for 'transformative education'
- Sunoco Pipeline holds public meeting, but those who fought for it are still unsatisfied
- Cookbook with local recipes to benefit struggling local families
- Kennett Education Foundation keeps on giving
- Cumberland County receives responses from possible Claremont buyers, but residents question if guarantees will have teeth