Photo by Sue Fisher Kennett Square Mayor Leon Spencer, state Sen. Dominic Pileggi, R-9, of Chester and Executive Director Paola Fusaro cut the ribbon at grand opening event for Brandywine Assisted Living at Longwood on Feb. 7.
- Are Kennett kids really learning during the pandemic?
- Leon Spencer elected chairman of board at Franklin Mint
- School officials told discouraging data paints grim picture for return to in-person education
- These old-school Kennett docs have cutting-edge approach to health care
- PennDOT resumes issuance of REAL ID; federal enforcement delayed to Oct. 2021
- Gov. Wolf Vetoes bill giving schools more power on COVID decisions
- 182 cats seized in Brandywine Valley SPCA's largest hoarding investigation
- After 300 years, Kennett's Heritage finds a home
- Six who helped in West Marlborough water rescue earn citations
- After several months, bridge in Kennett Square reopens