As part of Upland Country Day School's FourthGrade's study of Pennsylvania and the State Legislature, RepresentativeChris Ross visited Mrs. Sweitzer's Fourth Grade class on Thursday. Hetalked with the students about the legislative process and the committeesand causes he is involved in. Representative Ross also met with the classwhen they toured Harrisburg and the Capitol Building on Tuesday. Now inhis 9th term in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, RepresentativeRoss is also a former Upland parent and Board member who chaired theschool's Education Committee.
- Master plan for 137-acre public park in New Garden nears completion
- Avon Grove Charter School ranked among best in nation
- 53-unit mixed-use townhouse development coming to Kennett
- Seven scouts honored for earning Eagle rank
- Historic Kennett fund raises $267,800 to keep many businesses afloat during pandemic
- Yardley Borough Council amends public gathering and procession ordinance
- In Kennett area, volunteers needed during pandemic
- Mark Ruffalo calls Donald Trump a 'liar' following Presidential debate
- LCH to host virtual Amigos and Amigas fundraiser Nov. 13
- Weekly community meetings respond to needs in Kennett community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.