Matthew Charles Weissberg, 23, went to be with Jesus on May 5. He was the son of Dr. Charles E. and Lorraine Weissberg of Quarryville. Matthew is survived by his sister, Megan, married to David Price; a grandmother, Charlotte King; and a grandfather, Charles E. Weissberg, Sr. Matthew continues to be alive on earth by being a participant in the organ donor program.A memorial and praise service will be held on Saturday, June 14, at the Mechanic Grove Church of the Brethren, 1392 Robert Fulton Highway, Quarryville. In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Matthew's memory to Ronald McDonald House of Delaware, 1901 Rockland Road, Wilmington, Del. 19803 or to Make a Wish Foundation, 1054 New Holland Avenue, Lancaster, Pa. 17601. Reynolds Funeral Home, Quarryville, is in charge of arrangements. To send an online condolence, visit www.reynoldsfuneralhome.net.
- Kennett Square Mushroom Festival is a go for 2021
- Kate Upton: Being make-up-free stand for loving myself
- Kennett Square officials to the public: 'We're open for business'
- 72-acre Brandywine Battlefield property purchased; will be forever preserved
- Being inclusive makes Kennett a better place
- Professional horticulturalists to beautify Kennett Square
- Community Conversation highlights the legacy of Henry Mercer on Bucks County
- To escape pandemic, Chester County man sells all his possessions and turns to the simple life
- ‘This Is Us’: Will Kevin’s Exes Disrupt His and Madison’s Wedding Plans?
- Senator Santarsiero to introduce legislation to expand ballot drop box access