Manju Sachdeva (nee Verma), 54, of Downingtown, passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2008.She was the beloved wife of Ramesh C. Sachdeva; beloved mother of Dhiraj and wife, Jaspreet Sachdeva, Hitesh Sachdeva, Deepika and Avinash Kumar. She is also survived by brothers, Karan and Lalit Verma; and sisters, Swarn Gulati and Vipin Kohli.
- 53-unit mixed-use townhouse development coming to Kennett
- Avon Grove Charter School ranked among best in nation
- Master plan for 137-acre public park in New Garden nears completion
- Weekly community meetings respond to needs in Kennett community
- Recreational use of marijuana student opinions
- Yardley Borough Council amends public gathering and procession ordinance
- Lehigh Valley restaurant owners gather to support relaxing COVID-19 restrictions
- Mark Ruffalo calls Donald Trump a 'liar' following Presidential debate
- Mighty Writers get $75,000 grant from Longwood Foundation
- Film crews coming to Unionville Oct. 16, 17
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.