KENNETT SQUARE—On Jan. 31, after nearly 50 years in practice, Dr. Barry R. Kanofsky will retire from his optometry practice and set his sights on a new path. Born and raised in Kennett Square, the community has had a tremendous impact on his life and he is forever grateful for their support. Dr. Rosemary McPherson and Dr. Jonia Mekel will be filling in for vision care.
- New pool complex will make a 'Splash' in New Garden on Memorial Day
- Shots fired into Kennett home; suspects still at large (copy)
- During pandemic, Anson Nixon Park in Kennett sees lots of activity; pickleball courts to be built soon
- Longwood Gardens plans $250 million expansion and renovation project
- Kennett Square ponders what to do about dangerous sidewalk
- Norristown pushes for legislation to suspend evictions amid coronavirus pandemic
- Kennett Community Grocer is building momentum
- Local Girl Scouts serenade residents of Friends Nursing Home
- Kennett Middle School designated 'A School To Watch'
- Chester County getting 5,700 doses of vaccine next week