Kennett Square's own Matt Eichenbaum, an orthopedic surgeon, competed on the TV show Jeopardy with Alex Trebek last Friday, and again early this week. On Friday, he won. It was a runaway. He ended with total prize winnings of $25,497 and advances to play on Monday at 7 p.m. He faltered on a question on the Bible, but clinched it in final Jeopardy answering correctly 'What is Nobel Prize winner' about physicists.Matt is pictured at right with Trebek.Jeopardy! airs locally on WPVI-TV (ABC) at 7:00 p.m.
- Avon Grove Charter School ranked among best in nation
- Master plan for 137-acre public park in New Garden nears completion
- 53-unit mixed-use townhouse development coming to Kennett
- Yardley Borough Council amends public gathering and procession ordinance
- Weekly community meetings respond to needs in Kennett community
- Mark Ruffalo calls Donald Trump a 'liar' following Presidential debate
- Mighty Writers get $75,000 grant from Longwood Foundation
- Seven scouts honored for earning Eagle rank
- Senate GOP halts fixes for Pa.’s troubled rent relief program, surprising even their own
- Grant paves way for open space, walking trails at old Embreeville site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.