The annual Breakfast at Hank's to benefit the Chadds Ford Historical Society will be on Sunday, Jan. 27, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Breakfast specialties are served all day and include John Chads' apple pancakes and Hank's Eggs Benedict. You may have to wait for a table, but it is always great fun with a friendly crowd, many in Colonial costume. This will be the 16th year owners Voula and Peter Skiadas have hosted the benefit that will give $1000 of the day's proceeds to the society.
- Herr's annual holiday lights display goes live Nov. 25
- Cookbook with local recipes to benefit struggling local families
- Levittown 'Rosie' receives award from Daugters of the American Revolution
- As Dinniman nears retirement, he sets sight on forming PAC for transformative education
- United Way of Southern Chester County helping local nonprofits during pandemic as it marks 75 years
- A season for Thanksgiving
- Deana's Law to reform Pa. DUI laws withers in state House
- $1 million lottery scratch-off ticket sold in West Chester
- Kennett Township adopts preliminary budget calling for no tax hike
- Biden is now tasked with bringing the country together
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.