DNB Financial Corporation, parent company of DNB First, National Association, announced that Andrew D. McMenamin has joined DNB First as Vice President/Retail Sales Manager for the branch network. He was most recently employed by Citibank and Allegiance Bank of North America."Our customers and staff will benefit from Andrew's strong focus on serving client needs. His expertise fits perfectly with our strong commitment to superior service," said Richard J. Hartmann, Executive Vice President/Retail Banking & Marketing for DNB First. "We are very fortunate to have Andrew join our Retail Banking Team.
- Leon Spencer elected chairman of board at Franklin Mint
- Are Kennett kids really learning during the pandemic?
- School officials told discouraging data paints grim picture for return to in-person education
- Gov. Wolf Vetoes bill giving schools more power on COVID decisions
- Trench digging for pipeline wins approval rather than HDD
- Facing racial injustice, in Kennett Square and in America
- These old-school Kennett docs have cutting-edge approach to health care
- 182 cats seized in Brandywine Valley SPCA's largest hoarding investigation
- After 300 years, Kennett's Heritage finds a home
- Six who helped in West Marlborough water rescue earn citations