The article printed on page one last week about the 2008 LanChester Relay For Life incorrectly stated that donations for the event are being accepted until July 1. Donations may be made until July 31 and mailed to: Relay For Life of LanChester, American Cancer Society, 1615 West Chester Pike #102, West Chester, Pa. 19382.The Post Ledger apologizes for the error.
- Master plan for 137-acre public park in New Garden nears completion
- Avon Grove Charter School ranked among best in nation
- Seven scouts honored for earning Eagle rank
- 53-unit mixed-use townhouse development coming to Kennett
- Historic Kennett fund raises $267,800 to keep many businesses afloat during pandemic
- In Kennett area, volunteers needed during pandemic
- Yardley Borough Council amends public gathering and procession ordinance
- LCH to host virtual Amigos and Amigas fundraiser Nov. 13
- Weekly community meetings respond to needs in Kennett community
- Mark Ruffalo calls Donald Trump a 'liar' following Presidential debate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.