The Chadds Ford Business Association's monthly Luncheon meeting will be noon Thursday, Feb. 7 at the Chadds Ford Historical Society Barn. Carla Westerman will be speaking about her newest book,"What's So Special About Chadds Ford: 5 Things Every Business Person Needs to Know". Cost is $15.00 per person. For more information and to RSVP go to www.chaddsford.org, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. @nibhed: Voice@nib: The Kennett Symphony of Chester County announces its annual voice competition on Saturday, March 15, at 1 p.m. in the auditorium of Kendal at Longwood, Kennett Square. The competition, is for gifted singers age 18-26 as of Jan. 1. The competition is open to the public free of charge and offers an opportunity to hear these young emerging artists. Call 610-388-7039 for more information.
- Herr's annual holiday lights display goes live Nov. 25
- Cookbook with local recipes to benefit struggling local families
- Levittown 'Rosie' receives award from Daugters of the American Revolution
- As Dinniman nears retirement, he sets sight on forming PAC for transformative education
- United Way of Southern Chester County helping local nonprofits during pandemic as it marks 75 years
- A season for Thanksgiving
- Deana's Law to reform Pa. DUI laws withers in state House
- $1 million lottery scratch-off ticket sold in West Chester
- Kennett Township adopts preliminary budget calling for no tax hike
- Biden is now tasked with bringing the country together
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.